- 4 Gluten-Free brown rice tortillas
- 2/3 cup grated cheddar blend
- 4 slices black forest ham, diced
- 1 small green chile, deseeded, finely chopped
- 1/2 medium-sized red tomato, deseeded, diced
- 1/8 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/8 cup parsley, finely chopped
- Cooking Spray
Combine cheddar cheese, ham, green chile, tomatoes, cilantro, and parsley in a medium bowl. Mix throughly. Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat and apply cooking-spray. Place one tortilla in the pan, and spread half of the mix on the tortilla. Place second tortilla on top. Spray the top tortilla with cooking spray. Let it heat for three minutes or until lightly browned. Slide the tortilla into a plate. Flip the empty skillet over the plate and turn the plate over on top of the skillet, to have the opposite side of the tortilla facing down. Allow this side of the tortilla to heat for three minutes. Slide tortilla into a plate. Cut tortilla into quarters. Repeat process for second tortilla melt-down. Serve warm with sour cream.
Makes 8 quarters. Enjoy!