- 1 lb skinless, boneless chicken, cut into small pieces
- 1 onion, cut into long strips
- 1 green pepper, cut in long strips
- 1 can black beans, cooked
- GF Taco Seasoning
- GF Enchilada Sauce ( we used Frontera from Wegmans)
- 6 GF brown rice tortillas
- 1 cup mexican four cheese, grated
- 3 tbsp cooking oil
- Oil spray
Cook the chicken in oil on high heat. Add onions, let them sauté. Then add the green peppers. Add taco seasoning to taste. Sauté until fully cooked.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a large baking pan, spray cooking oil spray. Prepare one tortilla at a time. Place a single tortilla in a plate. Place small amount of chicken, onion, and green pepper mixture in the middle. Top with black beans and cheese. Fold both sides of the tortilla to the middle. Place the filled tortilla in greased pan with the folds facing down. Repeat this procedure with remaining tortillas. Place tortillas closely in the baking pan. Pour enchilada sauce on top of the tortillas. Sprinkle remaining cheese across the the tortillas. Bake enchiladas for 15 minutes. Enjoy!